Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Let me start by saying I am so far behind in blogging....I have had a lot of fun and exciting things going on that I have just not had time to write about yet. Jon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week by going to California. Since we got back I have been having computer issues so I have not had a chance to sort through all the pictures. That is my project for this weekend, so hopefully I will post all about that soon.

Meanwhile, today I had wonderful day with my girls celebrating Mother's day. Taylor's school had "Muffins with Mom" where all us Moms got to go and eat breakfast with our kids. Taylor had made me a beautiful silhouette of herself. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed spending one on one time with Taylor.



After I left there I went to Madison and Ashley's preschool where their class had a brunch for all the Mom's. I was a little late getting there because the time frames were only 30 minutes apart. Madison quickly let me know that being late caused her to be at the back of the line...and that was not fair. Gotta love her honesty. The girls had me a very sweet card along with a photo album with some really cute pictures they have been collecting all year in school.

0 comments: