Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Happy Years

On May 1st Jon and I celebrated our 10th year anniversary!!!!! Wow, I still can't believe it has been 10 years. I love him more and more everyday! To celebrate we went out to California. We started in L.A and drove the coast all the way down to San Diego. Stopping and enjoying the different beaches as we passed through. We also made a stop in Hollywood. I have always wanted to go there...and walk down Rodeo drive. We had some friends fly out Friday night and join us. That was a lot of fun to have people to go and hang out with at night. I think my favorite beach was Laguna. Jon really liked Huntington beach. Overall we had a great trip and a wonderful anniversary.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary and Mother's Day!! Wasn't San Diego great -- that is one of my favorite places in CA -- the other being San Francisco. Hope to see all of you soon. Liz