Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats to Taylor!!!!




I am so proud of Taylor, I can barely put it into words!! Today her teacher called and said she would be receiving an award tonight at the Academic Excellence Award ceremony. Jon and I were thrilled. Taylor never ceases to amaze us. We get there and she wins TWO awards. The first one was "THE PRESIDENT'S EDUCATION AWARD" (signed by Obama) and the second award she got was the A/B honor roll award. (she made A's and B's all year long) I know there were a lot of proud parents in the room but I can't imagine anyone being more proud than Jon and I. We have raised such a unique daughter. She has a heart of gold that shines through to everyone she meets. Tonight was just a reminder as to how lucky WE ARE to have a daughter like Taylor!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay, how wonderful -- your auntie is so proud of you. Congratulations on all your hard work. Love, Aunt Liz