Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Princess Party

Saturday the girls had their "Princess party" They invited some neighborhood friends and some kids from their class. The weather was perfect for an outdoor party. We made princess crowns, painted fingernails and put on lip gloss. Very "girly" activities for two very "girly" girls.







Also... I wanted to post this video...I found it on another blogger friends page and I LOVED IT. Jon had just told me last week to listen to this song. (which is funny because he does not typically like country music) When Jon is traveling he said he has to turn the station when this song comes on. We get caught up in the day to day activities and sometimes forget to stop and cherish the moments.....They grow up so fast!

1 comments:

The Good Family said...

Poor Zachary- growing up with all the girls! :) Ha! Oh, and by the way... that song makes me cry every time I hear it too!