Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Spring Weekend!


Saturday was a busy day for us. We had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt in the morning and Taylor had her first softball game of the season in the afternoon. The girls had fun finding Easter eggs...they are starting to get good at this with all the practice. Taylor brought her friend Gabby and they also had a "grown kids" egg hunt. The Easter Bunny was there, so Madison and Ashley got to sit on his lap. **You can notice in the pictures, I have been working with Ashley's hair and this is the best I can do...I spent hours finding the best "fix" for this haircut she now has. This is with several bobby pins holding down the top and LOTS of hair spray. I decided against cutting Madison's hair to match....It would be a good punishment but I don't want to have to put this much time into fixing both of their hair in the mornings. However, she is rubbing in Ashley's face that her hair "does not look good."**

(If you click on the picture, you can see a closer view)

Taylor had a great game. She looked like an excellent ball player out there Saturday afternoon. I think I mentioned before this is a older league. Now the girls pitch to each other. This makes it a lot harder to hit the ball. But Taylor did good! She had her own cheering squad full of Grandparents. Go Hornets!!! (That is her team name)




0 comments: