Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Easter/ haircuts

WOW! What an eventful day. I planned on writing this blog about how we had such a great day. The girls had their school Easter party and we had so much fun! However, tonight was a different story as Madison decided to cut Ashley's hair!!!!!

Let me start with the party.............The party began with an indoor Easter egg hunt. It was suppose to be outside but due to the weather they moved it into the Church basement. The class went crazy as we unleashed them at finding eggs. It was fun watching them run around and collect as many as possible. After that they had lunch and then performed an "Easter Hop" for us parents. They put on Easter bunny faces and hopped around to "Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...."





Ok so on to the haircut. This afternoon we ran some errands and Ashley ended up getting gum in the back of her hair at a store.(still not quite sure how that happened either) I think there was gum in the buggy and she managed to get her hair in it. It was not really a big deal...just a little gum on the end. So on our way home I said.. "don't worry about it I will just cut it out with scissors when we get home!" BIG mistake on my part!! Before I got a chance to get to it...Madison decided to take care of it herself and CUT ASHLEY'S HAIR!!!! She left the gum in the back but cut the front part!!! Afterward, they hid the hair and scissors in their room. Taylor and I happen to walk by and notice that Ashley's hair looked funny! Finally, they told us the story and handed over the evidence!! I tell myself it is just hair and it will grow back....but until then.....

2 comments:

aunt lindz said...

oh my god!!! my poor baby<3 she doesnt even look happy in those pictures! your going to have to hit up a great clips in the next week and see what they can do!!!!

Lesley said...

I am so sorry about poor Ashley's hair. Is she going to wear an easter hat now? I still love all of my baby girls.