Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Review!

Okay...so like I said before we have had a busy Summer. I have been trying my best to take as many pictures as I can...so that "one day" when I had time to sit down and blog I would be able to show some of the things we have been doing! Here goes....

We have been trying to go to Carowinds at least every other week. The girls love riding the rides and then when we get hot, we head over to the water park. Lots of fun!




Earlier in the Summer the girls had a Lemonade stand. Good ole' fashion fun! The girls made a couple of dollars and had so much fun doing it!


There is an ice cream shop right down the road from our house that has Friday night Karaoke. The girls have really enjoyed this. They get to go have some yummy ice cream then sing some of their favorite songs.**(I actually have video of them singing but I can't get it to upload, if I figure it out I will post it later)** Until then you will just have to enjoy the pictures!





Finally, this past weekend we made a trip down to Charleston. Taylor went with My Mom to visit Aunt Sissy and her Cousin Hunter. The girls and I went and stayed with Zak and Alison. We all met up for some fun on the beach! The kids LOVED feeding all the birds. It was a great weekend getaway!


0 comments: