Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am Back!!!

I am sorry I have been a terrible blogger this Summer. We have just stayed so busy. Our weeks are full of pool days, carowinds, movies...etc. This Summer has been a challenge trying to keep everyone entertained. The girls are at the age they wake up with an agenda. Where are we going today? Who can we play with? I am bored! This is what I hear all day long. But I love it and we are having FUN!!

This past week were at the beach! We went to Hilton Head Island with my family and had a great time. I was amazed at how much the girls LOVED the beach. They wanted to spend as much time as possible making sand castles and playing in the ocean. Thank goodness for Grandparents and Zak and Alison. Jon and I are terrified of the Ocean, so that was the only way they got to go "out in the deep part." Taylor learned to ride waves on the boggie board! She loved that. We all had a great, relaxing time...now back to reality!

2 comments:

Allison Family said...

Im glad you guys had a great time. Love all your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your beach pictures. I'm glad that you had a great family vacation!