Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowman in a box

Earlier in the season I really wanted snow...now I am ready for Spring! However today we had yet ANOTHER snow day! This is the first snow day Jon has had off. So I let him experience getting everyone dressed for the snow...all the layers...getting all the fingers in the gloves (yes it is harder than you think).. remembering the hats...getting ALL this done (x 3 kids) just to hear they need to go to the bathroom before you even get outside. Finally, they got outside and worked on making a snowman. I found a picture of Taylor's first snowman from 2004....

Funny I know...At that time we were searching all over the house to find the eyes, buttons, nose, wig..(Jon's idea)
But now things are easier. They actually make snowman kits! Thanks to the snowman in a box...


Here is the New and improved Collins 2009 Snowman!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know snowmen came in kits!! I still have the pic of Tay from 2004 on display--its one of my favorites! The girls did a wonderful job with the 2009 snowman. Love to all, Aunt Liz