Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun at the Beach

I am running behind...I had hoped to get this blog done earlier in the week but it has been "one of those weeks".
Last weekend we went to Myrtle Beach and had a great time. We had a lot to celebrate! It was Valentines weekend and his Dad's 25th Wedding anniversary! Saturday all the guys got up and went fishing. They didn't catch any fish....but they did catch Sharks...four to be exact. The girls enjoyed hanging out on the pier watching them.





After that we just went and did some Outlet shopping...which of course was Jon's favorite. haha...Then for dinner we decided to take the girls to Nakotos. They had never been to a Japanese Steak house and we knew they would love the experience. Which they really did! It is now Taylor's "new favorite"


Finally on Sunday we went to the beach for a few hours. It was so cold and windy, I am expecting someone in my house to be sick this week!


1 comments:

Allison Family said...

I love the pictures! Tell Tay that I love Nakatos too! I love the new profile picture!