Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas lights....Colored or Clear?

The past few days we have been working hard to get all of our Christmas decorations out. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love decorating. My favorite is my Christmas tree! Every year since we got married Jon and I argue as to what lights we should use on the tree! I like the multi colored and he likes nothing but clear! So we have just rotated each year...one year it is clear the next multi colored...until last year!!! I found the best tree ever. Our tree now has both. It came with a remote control so you can either have all white or all multi colored. Yes I know...very cool! The kids do nothing but play with the remote(so it really looks like we have a blinking tree)...but when I am here I have it set on colored and when Jon gets home he turns them to clear! I took some pictures...but my camera did not do the tree justice (I have a new camera on my Christmas list) Anyways~ Jon and I are both happy...Tis the season!





2 comments:

Allison Family said...

The Allison vote is for COLORED lights! Clear is no fun :( Sorry Jon!

Anonymous said...

So funny that you posted this. Dennis and I have the same argument each year too! He likes the colored lights and I like the white - we need to find a tree like yours!