Monday, November 10, 2008

The countdown to 30!




I always blog about my kids and the fun things they have going on....but now it is my turn....I turn 30 on Friday. A birthday I have been dreading for quite sometime. For some reason 30 is going to be a hard one for me. I have just had so many good things happen to me in my twenty's... I don't want to leave. Now it is bittersweet because Jon (with the help of Alison) planned a cruise for my birthday. The cruise leaves from Port Canaveral then heads to the Bahamas and a private island Coco Cay! We are going with Zak and Ali (Jon's brother and wife) and Rob and Dana (neighbors). We leave Thursday so I will officially be "cruising" on my birthday! With the help of grandparents we have NO kids! I guess you could say I am now counting down the days! I will update with some pictures when we return.....Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!!! We are going to have soooooo much fun:) Can't wait to celebrate with you!

Love, Alison

Allison Family said...

I am so excited for you! What a great way to celebrate your 30th!! I am so jealous. I hopeyou guys have a great time!