Friday, August 8, 2008

The "Herbie" Game

The girls and I have started a new game while riding in the car. The name of the game is "Herbie." The object is to be the first to yell "Herbie," when you see a VW Beetle Bug. The winner then gets 5 pts. We got the name "Herbie" from the movie Herbie Fully Loaded. The girls love that movie! This past weekend we drove down to Charleston for my cousin's baby shower. The Herbie game kept everyone occupied during the whole ride. We let my mom join in on the fun but, all she did was cheat and donated her "Herbie's" to the kids. The first person to reach 100 points gets a surprise (I'm not quite sure what that will be yet). Taylor is the scorekeeper and current leader, but it is surprising how good Madison and Ashley are getting. I will have an update when we have an official winner!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the points belong to me than I should be able to share with my sweet girls. Love MM